Predator 212 Hemi Wondering what my next upgrade should be.

I am wanting more power. I trail ride and occasionally run on the street. Wondering what my next upgrade should be. Current setup is..

Hemi 212
Billet Flywheel
Billet Rod (Stock Size)
Intake
Jet Kit
Straight Pipe Exhaust
TAV
12T/53T

-Just Bought
Black Mamba Jr
26lb Springs

Whats Next
Upgraded Carb (Sugestions)
Head Work (Port/Polish/Valves) Who does this?

I still want it to start easy and not have hesitation. Needs to run on pump gas.

Thanks
Ralph

I would say head work port and polish I have a guy who does good work gets rid of rough casting and sharp edges and matches carb to intake and trim any excess gasket between the two blocking said port the exhaust do the same but you want that smooth then timing by my account I'm somewhere around 32 degrees of timing and maybe more than , as I'm running a secret coil and Im just running a bigger carb other than that I have a 36 tooth rear sprocket

So I should do head work before buying a better Carb? Did you mill the head to compression? Still running stock valves and lifters? I am confused do you know if the 26lb springs fit the hemi head without machining? I am finding mixed info. BTW what kind of bike do you have that you were able to use a 35t sprocket?

Thanks for all the help!

You can do the carb whenever mine was on there before the head was and i didn't notice any difference this is all stuffed in a mbx10 morovox modded to fit tav2 and im not really sure about the springs as all i did was install them and use them , oh and i dont mil my heads as i have seen some bad results from upping the compression ratio

The 26# spring will fit the hemi head. You should always check for coil bind with any aftermarket cam/spring swap. The issue with the 18# springs was they has issues of coil bind with the stock cam unless machining the spring pockets.