Predator Clutch guard/band brake

The OldMiniBikes kit has the plate too, they just don't show it in the pics. I bought one before but no longer have it to test. Just want to know if the two holes match up on the engine and the third hole for the band brake does not interfere with the side cover as the head of the bolt holding the band brake might hit the side cover on the engine.

OldMiniBikes has every thing in that link for a little less than $50 w/o shipping. Just exploring my options and shopping around.

Last edited:
The OldMiniBikes kit has the plate too, they just don't show it in the pics. I bought one before but no longer have it to test. Just want to know if the two holes match up on the engine and the third hole for the band brake does not interfere with the side cover as the head of the bolt holding the band brake might hit the side cover on the engine.

OldMiniBikes has every thing in that link for a little less than $50 w/o shipping. Just exploring my options and shopping around.

Yeah the plate will fit.

All of the Predators have the 2.5 (?)" spacing on the PTO (Shaft side) of the engine.