Problem, Does it quailify as a mini

Thanks, Now it's time for a jack shaft. I might need a shoehorn to get it all in.
right ! gotta do a jackshaft on it or chain will be too long, plus makes dialing in your gearing a snap, just change sprocket on input of jackshaft, heres mine 12t to 17t to 12t to 60t rear wheel.
i changed my rear spocket from 32t to 60t cause didnt want to keep swapping out rear, too much trouble, now can loosin motor change input sprocket on jackshaft in minutes.

Tight fit but have the motor plate welded in place and every thing lines up with zero room to spare. The OVH valve cover is 1/8" off the frame. Front of engine touches the frame and had to cut off the gas tank mounts. The bike balances great. Just waiting for the 3/4" driver to come Fedex. Looking at it now it looks like something out of a Transformer movie.

outdoorguy

Last edited:
Working on it for 2 days, just need header and breather in the mail. This is how I take a Warrior clutch cover and turn it into a GTC Torque converter cover for about $12.00. I have one of the GTC covers but they are plastic and I would rather steel, so I extended the clutch cover about 1 1/4" with 16ga steel and rivits.

outdoorguy

Last edited: