Problem, Does it quailify as a mini

Ordered a dual exhaust from OldMiniBikes but it needed a lot of tweeking to get it off my leg. Might need a heat sheild or heat wrap or bothbut now it's a good 4" from my leg. I polished it out. Sets the black bike off nice.

outdoorguy

Last edited:
I rode "Night Fighter" today. Short ride but everything worked fine. Hughes net was extremely slow so I had to make the video short and it still took about 46 min. to upload. The only thing left is the head light which may come any day. I'm very happy with the outcome. Didn't have much time. If I can find a faster way to upload I'd like to make a video of both winter projects, War Pony and Night Fighter, maybe Utube and post that.

Click photo for VIDEO

The "Night Fighter" on the heat shield shows up better in person. I think I will mill that through so you can see it better

outdoorguy

Last edited:
Winter is done and so are my winter projects, time to ride. Here's what kept me sane this winter. Doctor say I have SAD, Seasonally Affected Disorder. It's a high sounding name for a bad case of cabin fever. Already for the ORV stickers which here, in the national forest, means I can ride on any road in the area without a plate. I like to ride the two tracks and these are great for that. I needed two, sometimes I don't like to ride alone.

outdoorguy