Project in progress

I've talked about the doodlebug projects we have going on here, but I thought I might show what I'm doing with mine.

It's far from finished now, once I get it all working right, tuned, and reliable, I'm going to tear it apart, paint it, and reassemble it.

Haha, the clutch cover is a coffee can, cut and trim to fit like a glove! The tensioner is a stock tensioner. The chain has stretched a lot. In total, I've removed 2 or 3 links and put in a half link (aka offset link). The piece you're looking at is just a spacer that moves the tensioner straight up. It's actually a scrap piece off of a driveshaft loop I made for my Chevelle.

So far, the mods are:
- 6.5 clone
- Remove Governor
- Disable low oil shut off
- animal intake
- 24mm mikuni (need a fuel pump and/or different tank to get it running right)
- Custom header (this was made by cutting the stock muffler off at the flange, leaving a stub of a pipe, and brazing on some electrical conduit from home depot)
- Removed kickstand... it was getting caught up on rocks and obstacles in the trails
- flipped and lowered both front and rear fenders
- Got a headlight for it... It's BRIGHT, but I don't like how I mounted it, I need to come up with something better.
- It's got a functional tail light, brake light, and turn signals... oh, and a horn!

I think that's it... Still got to get the fuel system figured out, find an air filter, and find something else to do to it!