Purple People Eater Taco/Animal

I have aquired a purple taco 22 from TOMSPROPS... my very first mini bike. YAY! I will be getting it on monday i believe. I have a briggs animal engine that i will be putting on it. i have just assembled the Animal engine with help from a friend and my briggs/animal guide. I will be posting pics soon and hope to get this thing going. I dont know how complicated the whole fuel pump thing will be..... i have never done it.... will i be able to do it? Will post pics on monday night.... looking forward to the project a lot

Ok i got the bike all put back together since it had to be dissassembled when it was shipped. My source on the animal engine will be picking it up when he is home for thanksgiving.... so when he gets it back to me ill get some pics up... thanks for the interest again guys.

ok sorry no pics yet..... i dont want to take them till i get to set the engine in the frame. i ran into engine problems already. will post in the engine section..... look there if you think you can help.

I thought i had the wrong carb but i was mistaken...... i have an animal that was made a few years ago... so it is different and i was missing a spacer...... got it undercontroll now....... will see what we get soon.

This is the engine

this is the frame that TOMSPROPS sent me.....

sorry it took so long to get pics..... went a different direction with the engine.(animal still up for grabs if any one needs one) it is a clone engine 6.5 (the new one) Bolt on kit 1 from AGK.... this thing is awesome....!!!!!! it is so fast.... even better... i have the green light from the local fuzz to rie it around the neighborhood since i am going to be one of them in june... haha
thanks for the awesome site full of awesome information.... with out the wealth of knowledge here i would not have gotten very far...:thumbsup:

I havent been on here long...... but long enough to know you would gove me shit about that clone on there. haha....... ill take that as a compliment.....
I was completely expecting a "china boy" comment....lol:thefinger:

Nothing to do with China and I have 4 clones but some bikes just don't look right or deserve the "uglification"! Come on, look at that gas tank :doah:

I'm trying to find the opposite words for shining a turd but am speechless right now. :thefinger:

And Tomsprops! Careful who you sell too!!!

Last edited:
Nothing to do with China and I have 4 clones but some bikes just don't look right or deserve the "uglification"! Come on, look at that gas tank :doah:

I'm trying to find the opposite words for shining a turd but am speechless right now. :thefinger:

And Tomsprops! Careful who you sell too!!!
Yup get rid of the plastic tank.. paint the pull starter black and get you a round chrome tank :repuke:

tomsprops

Paint that motor silver ,Lose that tank and chop yours down like I did on my Taco .Don't worry about GTO he Hates everything that's Faster than his O'l Flatties ! Which is just about everyting !
Also don't forget to send that pipe ! So I can leave a Feedback on our Trade.