RACES -- Mini-Bike Races and Dwarf Car Nationals

Date: November 14, 2009
Place: Kings Speedway, Hanford, California
Gates open: 9 a.m.
First Mini-Bike Moto: 11 a.m.
Entry fee: $40
General admission: $10

Kings Speedway is hosting Mini-Bike Races in conjunction with the Dwarf Car Nationals. The mini-bikes will run on a 1/5 mile packed-clay oval. This will be a fun day of mini racing. This will be our 4th race -- all have been a blast! Let's get those minis hopped up and ready to go! If you have any questions, call Dan at 559-707-3208.

Dan, now i guess ill have to get some parts. damn. i gotta figure out tires too, def need something. haha. i dont want to take anymore flying lessons anytime soon.

vette66_00

I will be there alone if not with others. Cause I have missed the last 2 now. I don't care if there's a disaster coming, happening or just happened I WILL BE THERE.

edwin

hanford races.

hey tote , will there be drag racing again. if so can you specify long or short course. gotta get the correct gearing !!

this is to all who reads this post. were trying to get a real good showing so tell all your friends about it even if you yourself cannot attend. you know the saying to more the merrier, plus its just so much fun, this will be our 4th time comin up, and were about 2 1/2 hrs away. so theres no excuse. come and check it out. you wont regret it. im trying to post some vids from the last event, so you all can see for yourself how much fun is to be had.

Your already in trouble vette, you mini is going the wrong direction. Ya need to turn around GGGGGGGGGG:scooter:
Ok there I turned it around for you...HAHAHA

AND......
its ok about the calender, vette is just gunna be a spectator, hes watching from outside the track. haha.

:thefinger::thefinger: Ill be there with my mini damn it probably in last place again but it was hella fun....