RACES -- Mini-Bike Races and Dwarf Car Nationals

I understand that Nitro Nick had some issues about Marv's bike possibly being too long or big for the track. I agree that there are some quickie changes that could have been made but think that Nitro's ramming the bike into the guardrail was a little rude. I understand that the forks are bent back about an inch....:doah:work for you now, Nick?:scooter:

I know it's a little late but I went by PKS and bought a kill button to mount next to the throttle grip. It's red and round and I hope it will work in both direction

haha, guardrail thats what i was tryin for. i wanted a reason to change my name to guardrail nick. then you could be nitro dave.

marvelous does that kill switch engage brakes as well. maybe i need one of them fancy red buttons as well.

yeah edwin and i had a great time aswell the track was fun i liked the slight bank .i think i am going to have to build a bike for kc now .should be interesting

Dave: You will look for any excuse to build another bike. Example: Oops Edwin farted I got to build another bike. The neighbors cat had kittens I got to build another bike, etc. You better build your little girl a slower bike, cause it looked to me like she'll whip your behind with yours. haha :thumbsup:

Mini bike race

If my dad is home to take me I will be there to,
dirt oval racing sprints and dwarfs are so kool
If theres enough Minibikes around lets try and get Ventura raceway to hold a mini bike race
Dylan

edwin

If my dad is home to take me I will be there to,
dirt oval racing sprints and dwarfs are so kool
If theres enough Minibikes around lets try and get Ventura raceway to hold a mini bike race
Dylan
sorry dylansary, this is an old post. from november. if you want to race the next one is on april 2 at plaza park raceway in visalia. i think its on here under, Update on Central Cal mini bike racing.....check it out. and by the way. theres a member on here working on trying to race at ventura,around april 24. stay posted for updates for that location.