Racing???

Hey all! I was wondering how many (if any) of you race your mini-bikes? I see some of you drag race and I know some of you have raced in the SFVISBF races, but I was wondering if anyone has gone a step further? I'm in a build right now and I plan on racing flat track style on my mini. (just for fun) I was wondering if anyone races (whether it be in round about or street coruse style or drag racing) seriously? With money up for grabs or may be in a league? I woul dlike to see whats out there.
Cheers!

I know it is not in Lemoore town:shrug:
In central california we race our minibikes in 1/8 mile drags and1/5 mile clay oval.We have raced at Kings speedway in Hanford ,and Plaza Park in Visalia.
We just race for fun.:clap:

haha Mooretown is about 20 mins up river from Lake Huron on the Canadian side. We've got about 500 people at the most. We're gunna race ovals and throught the forest near my place. Just for kicks also.

I know it is not in Lemoore town:shrug:
In central california we race our minibikes in 1/8 mile drags and1/5 mile clay oval.We have raced at Kings speedway in Hanford ,and Plaza Park in Visalia.
We just race for fun.:clap:
Hey man, you race with Goat, don't ya? Are his bikes pretty hard running? Where ya at, Goat? Scott.

Hey man, you race with Goat, don't ya? Are his bikes pretty hard running? Where ya at, Goat? Scott.
Hey Scott: My Goats are the older ones that only topped out at 8 mph so it don't take much to have the WORLDS FASTEST TOTE GOAT. As compared to the other bikes around here I don't look like I'm moving. :crying:

i dont race in places that are meant for it. but we have a long 1/4 plus mile dead end that me and some others use for just riding on. Since I and one other have a 6.5 clone and the rest either have a briggs or a stock DB30, we have to give handicaps haha