RARE ! Mickey Thompson badge !

Doesn't help for us all to bid against one another. Judging by the questions, Jeff Clark may have his hat in the ring. He may be just the guy to get some repros going...

Yes Jeff, if your bidding on it let us know so no one bids against you !
I was the second bidder, and yes my intent was to make a mold, but at its current price im out!!!! from what I can figure my bike is a type 3 and did not have a badge, I wouldn't put one on mine!! but I would not have a problem repoping them but at the current price of the said unit looks like it will not go down that way...

Neck

Growing up is optional
Maybe if all you guys interested in getting one could pool your money, you could get it and Jeff can pop it. Just a suggestion.

Maybe if all you guys interested in getting one could pool your money, you could get it and Jeff can pop it. Just a suggestion.
If a member were to buy it I would be willing to rent it for $50.00 plus pay for insured shipping each way, I would have it 3 days to make a few plugs from it so a board could be made, but to be honest how many can be sold :shrug:

If a member were to buy it I would be willing to rent it for $50.00 plus pay for insured shipping each way, I would have it 3 days to make a few plugs from it so a board could be made, but to be honest how many can be sold :shrug:
No need to fight over the ebay one, I may be interested in this mold process, but my badge is not perfect, plus like you said, how many can be sold?

kbs8ball

I remember when i first started making seats, I asked myself how many could i really sell? I would have never thought 5 years later that id sell close to 1000 seats. ya just never know.

Were there not two different designs for the badge? eBay one is 90 degree on all corners versus some that were skewed at the top???
I'm not bidding on it.

Jeff can you make a mold of the one posted on here ans then clean it up?
I would have to put Marks in a press first then make a fast mold make a plug clean the plug them make another mold, It can be alot of work and its not for money but the love of what your into, alot of people do not get that part....