Read before posting! - THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR ASKING QUESTIONS

Why did i get redirected from a search to this page? I was using the search feature (which is not very helpful)..? ALSO why would ANYONE want to be in a forum community where you cant ask for help and advise pertaining to the hard to do things? ITS THE POINT OF A FORUM! I mean i can understand that this was probably implemented to stop "outsiders" from just asking a "value of" or "want to sell" question with out actually adding any real information to the forum. But redirecting me was pretty Nazi-ish. I know I'm new and I'm not trying to make waves but that was...(simply put) stupid

Lighten up Francis....Obviously you didn't read the first two comments in this thread. Try reading it again before going off on a rant about a site you just joined. It is the Project Log forum/section that they are talking about. Ask as many questions in the General Minibike forum/section. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
snow bikes

Im the original builer of the Sno-Flea. Great job to everyone trying to catch up with my old bike! I told how i did it, just gotta buy a dozen sprockets, and then tune the drive/ track gear ratios, Azusa Engineering outta cali will cut custom sprockets very good price! I called them and they now basically take credit cards, thats easier than a dealership! and there the best! I been with them nearly 20 years. Oh ya, my bike had everything that rotated had a grease fiiting.Kendall Blue

can I get a PM to know why I was directed here? I posted a question in the engines and modifications forum, which is coupled with "or just get it running" under the sub-forum title, I thought I had the right place?:shrug:

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
can I get a PM to know why I was directed here? I posted a question in the engines and modifications forum, which is coupled with "or just get it running" under the sub-forum title, I thought I had the right place?:shrug:
I dunno, looks like your post got moved to the engine forum, which may be more appropriate. Welcome to the OldMiniBikes. Did you check to see if you have a little water or dirt in your carb? Are you close to Orange Count Choppers?

I started mini bikes a while ago, and and currently working on an electra 43cc mini Harley chopper. got two broken ones and but them together into a great bike, besides the muffler falling off constantly. does anyone have wiring instructions? I would be very thankful.:scooter:

Hi, I've just purchased a box of parts which I want to identify and build into a running machine. This is my first and I have very little knowledge, I am a fast learner though