Refresh of db30 for my daughters

Looks good John....I like the color !:thumbsup: These DB's make for a great riding bike....I've got one with the 212 on it and its a wheelie machine ! ~~~:scooter:________

Looks good John....I like the color !:thumbsup: These DB's make for a great riding bike....I've got one with the 212 on it and its a wheelie machine ! ~~~:scooter:________
I'm thinking about doing just that for me to ride with the kids. Wife said she would like one too. The town I live in is 400 people and surrouded by national forest. so there's pleny of riding we can do and not have to worry about getting in trouble :scooter:

yea, I'm thinking she needs a bigger one :laugh:
Your household oven, where you prepare food for your daughters? Was the smell not an issue afterwards? My wife and myself have been painting inside the house and doing some upgrades. I am guessing you got caught by the wife as the smell would linger.

Last edited:
Your household oven, where you prepare food for your daughters? Was the smell not an issue afterwards? My wife and myself have been painting inside the house and doing some upgrades. I am guessing you got caught by the wife as the smell would linger.
no smell, i followed the instrutions to the T. I've never had that issue. plus it does the oven good to go through the clean cycle. I dont paint it in the oven

Awesome! It's always a good thing when everything works out on the first try! Congrats on a great build! On the new black one, I agree with the post above, get a predator 212 and hold on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk