Retek Cheetah progress

Well I finally made some progress on the Retek that I got from smallbikes88. This is what I started with

Since then I have stripped the frame and repainted it. I picked up a H50 2 weeks ago, I rebuilt the carb and stripped and painted it. Also stripped the wheels and hubs and painted them too. Thanx again to Kenny (ksb8ball) for making me another fine seat :thumbsup: If you haven't had kenny make you a seat set I suggest you do so. His quality is top notch.

I am still working on the tank and fenders, and all the little misc parts are getting cleaned up as well.

Well I got all my bodywork done and my skins painted. Now the reassembly starts. I also bought a new set of chrome bars for it.What do ya think so far :shrug:. I decided to go with a different color than the gold (besides my buddy has a gold one, so I went with this cool green.:thumbsup:

Looking real nice...its nice to have the seat while reassembling. it makes you feel like its almost done.
It sure does Kenny :thumbsup: The seat you made looks awesome on there .

I only wish I had been there for the disassembly part of it. I have all these little parts , and no idea what they go to :doah: Last time I buy a basket case ....Thanx Greg. :laugh: I would love to go riding but I dont have a truck, and all my bikes are HUGE. I could throw the Trail Horse in a car if you wanna ride the streets, maybe even a Boonie

delray

looks nice leathernun666. cousin been thinking about making couple repro covers out of fiberglass from the original plastic unit. he has all the equipment to do it. but he needs to finish up on some other fiberglass(arctic cat) molds first. nothing really set in stone on doing it right now:shrug:

looks nice leathernun666. cousin been thinking about making couple repro covers out of fiberglass from the original plastic unit. he has all the equipment to do it. but he needs to finish up on some other fiberglass(arctic cat) molds first. nothing really set in stone on doing it right now:shrug:

Man I sure hope he does :drinkup: Put me down for set I bought the same covers as Focused 1 had on his Retek, but I would much rather have the originals
(http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/37575-finally-some-pictures.html)

kbs8ball

Ive had a bunch of different minis in the back seat of my camry...On the big tire bikes just remove the bottom cushion of the back seat.

Ive had a bunch of different minis in the back seat of my camry...On the big tire bikes just remove the bottom cushion of the back seat.
I dont care what I take out I aint gonna be able to get a Super Bronc or Wards T777 in my car.Hell that wards is almost the same size as my !500 Classic :laugh: