Reward Offered for: Keystone Deluxe color picture, brochure or ad.

Reward Offered for: Keystone Deluxe color picture, brochure or ad. The bike is purple and white with a tecumseh. Only original unmodified. Finder must accept paypal.

Last edited:
Thanks...but the red one is not the style I'm looking for and the purple one is close to the right style and has been painted the wrong shade of purple. I'm looking for a pic of an original.

Last edited:
Here, hopefully this brochure works, it is kinda small but it might do the trick. The Keystone I have is the green one with the white tec, unfortunatly I dont have the tec. Hope this helps.

Only other thing I have on Keystone is the 6500B test. Is the 50cc TAS and hand controlled wet-type clutch not what makes up the Deluxe model? I can't find any info of a Tecumseh being used in that frame, which was specific for that setup.

Is the 50cc TAS and hand controlled wet-type clutch not what makes up the Deluxe model? I can't find any info of a Tecumseh being used in that frame, which was specific for that setup.
Look at the brochure ad in post #4 - it's the green one with a swingarm. It's a smaller bike based on the Taiwan frame used by others.

I would have though the TAS powered one would be the deluxe model, but it's not...

Have you found the picture your looking for? I have an all original Keystone with the white Tecumseh motor and purple frame. It might be the one your looking for if your still interested.

CarPlayLB

Have you found the picture your looking for? I have an all original Keystone with the white Tecumseh motor and purple frame. It might be the one your looking for if your still interested.
Hey JetPackFlyer...you have not set any records, as I believe that resurrecting an 8 year old thread may still be the prevailing champ, but not bad for your first try! This post is 5 years old, going on 6! These guys are not around much anymore.
I get it though...you were "Googlin" and ran across this and thought you'd post...I have done it myself...only to discover I was late to the party! I am just ribbin ya! Welcome to the site...post a few more times and load some pics of that bike of yours!