Riding your mini bike on public streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of B/S .

Those ''Punk@$$ cops'' are probably like the types that got their jock straps pulled over their heads in school ect. ect.,, & now think they are tuff,, because they carry a night stick & gun ect, & beat up a little girl ,, that was just having fun riding her Mini that her Gramps built.

@sshole who called them in the first place ain't much better, & my money's on that it was probably that pedophile -''Gomer'' look'n prick that the News interviewed first. :mad:
Commiefornia

I74

Not that I would even think about starting a mass call event from all over the country (or the world) about how bullshit this stop was, but if it happens it happens. They allow mass take overs of the streets and then go off and pick on a single juvenile female on an old school bike.
https://rialtopolice.com/contact-us
Anybody contact them on social media ect. yet,, & raise Hell & put a brick under it ??

Hope she got her Bike back.

Hope she got her Bike back.
WOW! This wrong in so many aspects! Couldn't believe what I saw! Then spend three days in Juvi? C'mon guys. Have great respect for the badge but this got plumb outta hand right now and in a hurry! Aaaaargh!!! :mad:

What the he'll is she doing so wrong that warrants that kinda treatment? This AIN"T even cool! Then there's the one that called the man on her !

WOW! This wrong in so many aspects! Couldn't believe what I saw! Then spend three days in Juvi? C'mon guys. Have great respect for the badge but this got plumb outta hand right now and in a hurry! Aaaaargh!!! :mad:

What the he'll is she doing so wrong that warrants that kinda treatment? This AIN"T even cool! Then there's the one that called the man on her !
I have no respect for the badge….they’re all jack booted thugs on a power trip….now someone out there will have an opinion, and try to say I don’t know what I’m talking about and there are good cops…blah, blah, blah….no fucking good cops…I’m 61 lived through being ridiculed for a pony tail, hassled for riding motorcycles….hassled for walking….and until I received a law degree hassled for breathing….they’re just below a slug….

I74

Being a long haired Hippy biker, that rode an old school Harley shovelhead chopper for years,,, I was profiled & hassled by the cops ''a lot'',, especially out west, like Cal,, Arizona,, & Colorado.
Every time,, I was just minding my own business, using my hand signals,, & not even really speeding,, when pulled over ect.

desert rat

The officer that put his knee on her upper back/neck is ridding the desk chair right now. I guaranty you the bike is gone, what is impound fees now 175.00 a day? Vin #, reg. #, insurance? Nope it's gone they will make dam sure of that.

Last edited:
I'm a long hair from the early 80s...I have had my share of run ins with Johnny law....those two need to be removed from the policing system everywhere. They should buy her a new bike as well.
On the flip side I hope she can be strong and not let this consume her life.....good luck kid.

I74

Not that I would even think about starting a mass call event from all over the country (or the world) about how bullshit this stop was, but if it happens it happens. They allow mass take overs of the streets and then go off and pick on a single juvenile female on an old school bike.

Am not on these social type media's, nor care to be,, but would really like to hear from others that are,,, in keeping updated on this.

I74

Thinking more on this B.S.,, I wouldn't be surprised if a Club like the ''H.A.'s'' , didn't step in & offer to try & help get her bike back,, or get her another one. ;)

PatrickCraik

I just hope you guys on the left coast remember this bs during your next local election. The kooks you’ve been electing are obviously down right dangerous. No excuse for police to hassle kids but they gotta be frustrated, they haven’t been getting a clear mission, they’ve been taking the blame for their kooky leaders. I have family in Portland and near Seattle. The Portland member is moving back to Michigan,had enough

Last edited:

desert rat

I just hope you guys on the left coast remember this bs during your next local election. The kooks you’ve been electing are obviously down right dangerous. No excuse for police to hassle kids but they gotta be frustrated, they haven’t been getting a clear mission, they’ve been taking the blame for their kooky leaders. I have family in Portland and near Seattle. The Portland member is moving back to Michigan,had enough
I have had enough of the west coast. I bought a ranch in Kansas last year. This year the storage and barns go on it. They can put a fence around this state next year, I am out.

It's a bit more complicated than that. Elections on the Left Coast are completely corrupt. They have been for quite some time. And you won't find a Sec of State willing to do anything about it. And for example, the Wa State Republican Party are nothing but feckless RINOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.