rokon 2 WD

mybiz

Scripted and rehearsed to the max.:rolleyes: what pawn shop would ever call in a expert to get a better idea if a item is real or fake. And what the expert says its worth!!!
That the dumbest thing They could have boughten an item for $100 but no the brought in a "expert" who says its worth $10,000 and end up giving $$4000. The network is flipping the bill otherwise this pawn shop would have went out of business the 2nd episode. Id like to know if the person who sells there item for big bucks really gets all of it.:shrug::confused::confused::confused:

Beverly Hillbillies

Its a TV show, a subsidized TV show. It's scripted to the hilt. But then again, some of you guys probably thought the Beverly Hillbillies were real.:no:
Well in 1965 at the U.S.S. Constellation CVA 63's Christmas party. I was the first sailor in line to take a dance with Elly May Clampett and yes they were real soft too.
Took a few seconds before all the officers and the rest of the crew started to horn in on my smooth move. Steve :scooter:

mybiz

Well in 1965 at the U.S.S. Constellation CVA 63's Christmas party. I was the first sailor in line to take a dance :laugh: Now your telling your age...

Yes Kris : And now 65 years old, I was 21 then and up for anything. My Wife was 8 3/4 months Pregnant and was taken onto the dance floor by Robert Stack a big star then and they solo danced in front of the entire party. Steve :scooter:

mybiz

Damm my mistake your still a young one.:doah:I miss figured by about 7 to 10 years. I was thinking about a friend of mine serving about that time to. And forgot his brother who is 10 years younger than him was right there with him in CA. Long story but My miscalculating got me in trouble one again.. :innocent: