Roll Call: Your height and weight?

If weight yo-yo ing was an Olympic medal event I would have the GOLD Metal clutched in my hand. Been called the Little Round Man and a few other names most all my life.
It all started @ 8 pounds 4 ounces just like everyone does. Was 131 pounds on my wedding day in 1964 and today lets say I am bigger around than I am tall. So what's the point ??
Life is what you make of it, I remember telling one of the Portland Trailblazers ( Kevin Duckworth ) I would trade him foot of my round for a foot of his tall He was 7' 2". his reply was not in my favor. We both had a laugh about that.
So this could top the charts in this roll call time will tell
Steve :scooter:

i guess im on the shorter side/vertically challenged. im 5'6" and prob 160lbs. i was 140lbs in '05 when i moved to texas, then i moved back to R.I. in '07 weighing in at 175lbs. i left skin and bones and came back a lil husky, mmm i miss that texas food.

wHOO HOOO! I'm part of the part if the 6'1" 200+ club:thefinger: whats that? four of us now?

My actual specs : 6'1" 220# was 230# a few months ago...but i can bounce back and forth on the scale depending on how much i had for dinner:crying:...Ya, my Momma always said I was a big boy all around:wink: