Rupp TT500 Survivor

oldfatguy

wow that's nice, it seems like a lot for it but then when you add up what it would cost to buy some of those parts like the tank or chain guard if they were missing. I wish that I could afford it but just I can't right now. That is a perfect restoration project for someone.It sure brings back some good memories because my first mini bike was a Rupp continental that I bought for fifty bucks with money from a paper route. I still regret ever selling it but one day I will find another one.

ofg - Your right. Im no Rupp expert but that one appears to have all the goodies left on her. I hope someone here gets it and takes care of it. Its survived this long without being molested and it deserves to live out its final days in a clean warm building. :biggrin:

wow that's nice, it seems like a lot for it but then when you add up what it would cost to buy some of those parts like the tank or chain guard if they were missing. I wish that I could afford it but just I can't right now. That is a perfect restoration project for someone.It sure brings back some good memories because my first mini bike was a Rupp continental that I bought for fifty bucks with money from a paper route. I still regret ever selling it but one day I will find another one.
if it were mine, and someone offered me 950, I'd kick em in the nuts.. :laugh:

jmbmini

I would say $600.00 is a good price in that condition for a 68. Wrong exhaust for that bike it don't even have a hanger to hold it to the frame plus look how far away from the frame it hangs.

Rupp 72

i was wondering that myself as to weater or not that is the correct exhaust and i think it is it has just fallen down to the side slightly and is missing the bracket.

but definitly a nice bike and although 950 is alot of money with the price of rupps nowaday it wouldn't suprise me if it sells quick. it sure would on ebay

i am receving a TT-500 from guy in Cali very soon. he couldn't ship it so my uncle who lives there picked it up and said he could ship it. it is in twice as good condition and the best part about it is that the guy gave it to me for free as long as i send him a picture of it after it is all restered. you sould be seeinig it in the build off seen. :laugh::thumbsup::grind::scooter:

Its pretty ok , i mean its all there. The correct motor itself would sell for around 500 so the rest is only 450 and the bike has the enduro exhast which was a option. the side cover looks ok. its a ok deal!

jrzmac

you're right oldfatguy....if you add up the tank, chain guard and seat, and maybe the handlebars, your talking around $950.00 right there! I've seen them all go for big bucks on ebay!! so if someone has the coin, go scoop it up...it's worth it!

you could probly get $950.00 just for