Sad News from Steven Durham

MiniBike Paul

Steven's 47 year old son, Steven Paul Durham, died last monday from complications arising out of a long, complicated medical fight! He was staying at Steven's house so this was a very, very sad experience for our iconic minibike member and friend.

While we knew Steven Sr. was a wealth of minibike information and that he actually was a minibike dealer with a retail shop in Long Beach for years, everyone who spent the day with him last September at Funday #2 loved the experience and thoroughly enjoyed his friendly, happy, totally knowledgable stories and opinions; I know for me and all the guys who called and PM'ed me about how happy they were because he was there, it was great!

RIP Steven Paul and all the best to our friend Steven and his family during this very sad time!

Scottessey

As a father who's suffered the loss of one of his kids, I know the magnitude of your pain Steve. I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm praying for you.

Paul
Thank you for taking time out of your day to start this very sad thread.

Steve you are and have always been like a big brother to me. And I'm sadden with the loss of your son Steve..
I know that I have talked to you on the phone about this but with that said..If there is ANYTHING you need it is yours.. If you get down and need someone to talk to feel free to call me ANY time of the day or night..
You are in my thoughts and my prayers..
I love you big bro :smile:

Steven your positive words and opinions really brighten my day when I log on sometimes. I can only hope that some of our prayers for your entire family can ease a fraction of your pain. God Bless my friend...