Seasoned Greetings From Smokey San Fernando Valley, CA

Greetings from Encino,

As a small child I was deprived of having a mini bike by my dad. I was teased at a meeting of 'dirt diggers m/c club', well for not having a bike.

All of you should know. I am a Flexo Fanatic. I was in Heaven in that shop, as a small child. I have a young female child to trade...lol joke son! Really missed having that!

So, this bring's us to the now! I tried twice to get the Baja Doodles 6.5hp to launch in a straight line. Since all the mini bikes I ever saw had the engine moved to the right.

After months of trials, I had a very small bike built with the engine centered and lowered in the frame and a floating adjustable jackshaft. This machine is called mini prototype #3.

After a pre-build I considered chrome work and passed. I got busy on the painting.

This mini bike will be entered in Dec. Mini Bike of the Month!I hope my hard work sets a standard in 'balance over everything else first."

Does your bike stand upright for three seconds before falling?

Tacoterminator
Encino, Ca.
Bad-Dog-fabricator unique
Affordable Go Karts- expert tuner
Engine Wherehouse
Rays Auto Paint-Tony

I will gladly paint your mini bike today, for a Flexo tomorrow!

Last edited:
So you like Flexo mini bikes ? And what's wrong with that ? My first mini bike was a Flexo Big Bear Scrambler with a MAC 10 with twin carbs.
I saw some boys riding it in an open field and ended up buying it from them and I was 22 or 23 years old. Looked like an elephant on a roller skate but I loved it. Less than 5 years later I was part owner in a mini bike shop and we bought lots of our parts from Flexo and was in there 2 or 3 times a week. If and win I find a Flexo frame I will rebuild that mini bike that I had so much fun on. The stories I can tell you about that mini bike were like a Tom Sawyer adventure. I sold that mini bike 3 times and like a boomerang it came back twice. Wish it would reappear now. LOL
Steve :scooter:

Pictures in Gallery

I posted pictures in the gallery. I am not able to go in and edit or remove any mis-spelled names or duplicate pictures. Please let me know if there is a function I do not see.

Bad-Dog Boyd Coddington Tribute Mini Bike
Entry in December's Mini Bike of the Month..

TT

:scooter: :hammer: :censure:

Smallbore

Bad-Dog Boyd Coddington Tribute Mini Bike
Entry in December's Mini Bike of the Month..
Hey dude... if you want to enter MBOTM i think you need to post a photo in the Minibike of the month section to enter before the voting is open. You still have a few days left. Good Luck ! :wink: