Selling all my minis Chris cycle bonanzas and boonie bike

The bikes are near reno Nevada but I could bring them anywhere from here to the San Francisco Bay Area. The first is my rare Chris cycle. The original engine is frozen and I had been soaking it. The headlight and tailight are there. I started taking things apart on the engine and all parts are in a box. Original seat is there but cover is gone. As far as I can remember the only thing that was missing when I got it was front brake cable and throttle cable. Yes original fuel tank is there and in good shape too. When is the last time you saw one that wasn't hacked. Second is a hard tail early bonanza with kidney bean wheels. It's got an old Briggs 3 horse that runs good but needs the muffler piece removed from the head. It's got The pegs that are mid frame. The forks need attention because someone cut the bars and used early Honda style clamps. Misc welds here and there. Was gonna be a rat bike. Next bonanza is a bc1300 Early style with sprocket on right side. The bike has been painted orange and black and has harley on the front forks. It has a newer ohm motor and runs good but needs the proper seat. Also throwing in a running 2 horse early Briggs. It's got original fenders too but they are painted. And the last bike is a Heathkit boonie bike. Needs jack shaft it has a 7 horse motor sitting in it that runs. Rear fender is there but front is gone. Seat is gone but they are easy to get. Original tires and wheels. I am going through a divorce and they are in my container so I couldn't get pics. I am asking 1000 for all. I know I could get that for the Chris cycle alone on flea bay but I don't have the time to ship them so only option is meet me between reno and San Mateo ca Send a private message and I will get back to you. I also have a ton of ct70 parts I would sell too.