Show your Cushmans !!!!

I have three cushmans, 1950 eagle, 57 pacemaker, 59 highlander. I wish I had some pics but I lost what I had on a hard drive crash and I dont own a camera.

markus

I thought I had a good side shot of this bike but I guess I never saved any:
Ii cant remember off the top of my head but it was 55 or 56 I think, someone on the other coast dug it out of a trash heap and I bought with plans of robbing the engine from it to rebuild and use on my 1947 and just use it as display in the back of my truck.

then of course my 1947 stake kar which is now somewhere in PA I think.

After sitting up so long I had to service the complete fuel system, but it was worth it. I got to ride yesterday and today. My son took the pics with his phone.

Cushman I've restored over the years.

These are a few photos of the many Cushmans I've restored over the years. I have been messing with these things for longer than I can remember and I just can't seem to get it out of my system.

Up in the rafters I have the bare frame and front end for a what I believe is a 50 series Hy-lander and my project was to turn it into a trike. I bought a lot of the parts needed to do this and I bought from Dennis Carpenter a complete new front fender, steel wheel and the hub tube and tire.
Well with the passing of my son Steven Paul for who the project was for I sold off a lot of the parts and only have left the Cushman frame and all the parts from Dennis Carpenter.
Sure would like to find a home for these parts as they don't bring up good memories of why they are not needed.
If you know anyone that might need the parts I would be grateful.
Steve :scooter:

Steve: the Cushman parts that you have are desirable, but unfortunately, freight from Oregon to Indiana would probably not be economical for me. I suggest you try the Cushman Club of America website. They have a very good classified section that I have used in the past. Perhaps that would put you in touch with a Cushman enthusiast locally. Good luck.

red baron

turtle back

:scared: IMG_1735.jpg IMG_1740.PNG
!947 model 50 with a 2 speed. I got it this past fall and planned on doing a mechanical restoration this winter but I entered the mini bike build off instead