Shriner Bike Anything goes class

I'm starting to look at rear sprockets and would like some help on what tooth count would work. The clutch has 12t, the rear tire is 11.250 dia , the engine is 4hp 2 cycle, rpm unknown and I weigh in at 190lbs.
I have a 72t sprocket but is just over 9"dia and just to big for the tire. I'm thinking around 52t, I don't need rapid acceleration or any high speed, just need it to get moving and maintain momentum.
The bike will be a putt around and enjoy the view type bike.
Thanks Scott

April update, I started to make the intake 3/4 SS pipe elbow and flanges from SS plate

The seat support will be made out of a set of old down hill ski's, I will remove the bottom plastic and the silk screening on top.
I was looking at compound bow limbs and a corvette composite spring but the ski's presented themselves for free.

I now have the motor mounted and I got a split sprocket and hub from OldMiniBikes. I really wanted to make every part on the bike but for the price it was not worth the hassle, I'm having trouble finding time for this build. Hoping I can finish

This build is not going to get done by the end of the month, It started out fun but I have lost motivation. I fab and weld 40hrs a week and this build just seems like I'm at work, not fun. I will finish it eventually as my other commitments get taken off the to-do list.
Good luck to all those that finish.
Scott

This build is not going to get done by the end of the month, It started out fun but I have lost motivation. I fab and weld 40hrs a week and this build just seems like I'm at work, not fun. I will finish it eventually as my other commitments get taken off the to-do list.
Good luck to all those that finish.
Scott
Scott,

Sorry to not see this one get finished here, but I DO understand. Please keep us posted when you do get it done. This is one of my favorites!

Pat