So what are you welding with? (Post your set up here)

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

NorCal

I don't weld often, but when I do (usually when doing WW2 Jeep Stuff) I have pleantly to do. I would never claim to be a professional, just a hack/ garage hobby welder. But here is my set-up:

(Both are factory reconditioned units to save coin)

- Hobart 210MPV (Multi Volt-Plug 220/110V)
- Hobart 12ci Plasma Cutter (110v)
- Mated to a Harbor Freight Cart.

Not the most expensive or impressive set up, but it fits my needs very well. Between the whole thing I'm into it maybe $1,400 +/-

Attachments

Mostly Millers and Lincolns welding in Hollow metal Door Shops for 33 years. Been off since March due to the Covid but Hey I was gonna pull the plug in August 2021. Retirement works for me! Got this Lincoln free from a shop that closed . I made the cart out of a bed frame and file cabinet LOL! View attachment 271568 View attachment 271569 View attachment 271570 View attachment 271571
Very cool! I work at a dock & door shop, do alot of hollow metal door & frame preps. Have to figure out how to do them all on my own for the most part, its amazing how many different preps there are

I don't weld often, but when I do (usually when doing WW2 Jeep Stuff) I have pleantly to do. I would never claim to be a professional, just a hack/ garage hobby welder. But here is my set-up:

(Both are factory reconditioned units to save coin)

- Hobart 210MPV (Multi Volt-Plug 220/110V)
- Hobart 12ci Plasma Cutter (110v)
- Mated to a Harbor Freight Cart.

Not the most expensive or impressive set up, but it fits my needs very well. Between the whole thing I'm into it maybe $1,400 +/-
I run this same welder. These are made by Miller. These are a great unit, they are basic and simple with all metal wire feeder also. I love mine..
Also use a Lincoln 110V plasma cutter..