So what did you accomplish on your build today ??

I see the red tank is a cover, not a tank. I was asking about the clearcoat vs rattlecan paint because of the gas eating at it.
No worries now. Is that removable or hinged so you can add gas to the black tank?

Danford1

KB2ROCKET

Well I got a mikuni fuel pump in the mail today still waiting on fuel lines clamps filters and so on anyways I couldn't help but notice that this fuel pump is about the same size as a classic Mini engine

Thats not a bad idea I bet a pulse pump would work fine on a car atleast as a backup.
Today I made a bit of a video for the build off bike. Had a not very good camera woman so iv got some editing to do lol

It was the other day but I was able to install my new forks on my Manco Streaker. Had to ream the fork bolt holes out to 5/8" and cut the spacers down a little, put a shim washer under the fork tube. Rode fine but kill switch wouldn't work so I have one coming tomorrow that has 2 wires. The forks have pretty thick paint on them so the 1-wire button I was using wouldn't work lol

Decided to build a gas powered crazy kart for my next project since we just repaved our driveway lol So I started gathering up parts and planning the attack. Will start a thread soon.

KB2ROCKET

The shaft on my overrunning clutch has a smaller keyway than the sprocket that goes on it so I ordered a step key to bad I ordered the wrong size and the correct size is not available so I ordered a 5/16 x 1/4 key this weekend in going to try and grind it to size

It's Hell when you get old and your memory is shot.
Yesterday I remember getting a small package in the mail that I was waiting for it (clutch washer).
Today I can't find it OR the package anywhere. I don't remember even opening it.
I checked the tracking number and it was delivered yesterday so I know I saw it.
I looked in all the garbage cans twice. I pulled every item out of all of them. I looked in every room of my house, all through the garage, my car, everywhere. No package anywhere. I feel like I'm going crazy... That is what I'm doing today... I'll probably order another one
as I need it......

Danford1

Got the bags of empty cans and bottles returned to unearth my Trail Horse project, it was getting buried. [MENTION=55208]danford1[/MENTION], yup can't find a length of #40 chain I bought, might have to re-buy now... Bought a bracket to hold a blow-by can, new rear tire and some steel spacers. Scored a couple remote gas tanks locally. Got a little painting done.

Ran my 196 after installing a flat top piston. It is not in the bike yet but so far has nice throttle response and sounds meaner. Total mod was under $30 after a new quart of oil, a $10 flat top piston and all new gaskets. I reused the wrist pin and rings and it worked out great. You can feel the compression when you start it. I also received some stamped 1.2 rockers today in the mail. Motor now has larger filter, filed jet, BSP rod, champion rocker cover and some 22 LB springs for future mods. I still need to install the tach as I chopped the return spring a little to gain top end and although governor is kicking in it is doing it very high now. I am thinking around 4,800 RPM by my top speed. Going to see if screwing the throttle stop screw in will lower the governor speed. Going to run motor as is before doing further mods.

joshua. c.

I recently re started a rupp roadster 2 project I had put aside a few years ago. I had previously gathered all the missing parts the bike needed, stripped the bike to the bone and started repairs and some prep work for paint. today I pulled all the frame parts from storage to complete repairs and paint prep. I also re arrange the boxes of parts for the bike in storage for easier access.

I recently re started a rupp roadster 2 project I had put aside a few years ago. I had previously gathered all the missing parts the bike needed, stripped the bike to the bone and started repairs and some prep work for paint. today I pulled all the frame parts from storage to complete repairs and paint prep. I also re arrange the boxes of parts for the bike in storage for easier access.
The rupp's are my favorite. You need to start a build thread on this bike. I want to build one of these some day, pictures...