Some things just need to be translated

Ha? What? The sixties were a blure/ Did any of you old folks go to the "California Jam" in Ontario? What? Ha? I guess I was there? Not really sure? Did they have amplifier's then? Were the singer's wearing pants? I just cannot remember shit anymore?

Led Zepplin. Who are they? Didn't "John Botton" die from his own puke?

Now I got a question? How is the heck is Keith Richard's still alive? Is he related to the cockroach?

Belushi, Kennison, Carney, Burns, Allen, Dangerfield, Gleason, Morrison, Carson, Radner, Joplin, Kaufman, Prince, Presley, Big Bopper, Valen's, Elliot, Denver, Crochie, Cobain, Ramone, Orbison all are dead and Keith Richards still walking talking and singing. I just don't get it?

TT :sadcrying4:

Add more!

OldMan

Ha? What? The sixties were a blure/ Did any of you old folks go to the "California Jam" in Ontario? What? Ha? I guess I was there? Not really sure? Did they have amplifier's then? Were the singer's wearing pants? I just cannot remember shit anymore?

Now I got a question? How is the heck is Keith Richard's still alive? Is he related to the cockroach?

Belushi, Kennison, Carney, Burns, Allen, Dangerfield, Gleason, Morrison, Carson, Radner, Joplin, Kaufman, Prince, Presley, Big Bopper, Valen's, Elliot, Denver, Crochie, Cobain, Ramone, Orbison all are dead and Keith Richards still walking talking and singing. I just don't get it?

Add more!
Clean living? :wink:

Neck

Growing up is optional

Add more!
Hell YES! I was at California Jam, The concert SUCKED!, but the party was GREAT!
And as far as Keith is concerned, I hear he's just published a new book titled, Long life through drugs and blood tranfusions.

delray

that guy was :censure: UP!
boy he could sing hell out of it:scared:
kind of look like he road on a short school bus and had hockey helment on,but wasn't on a team?:eek:ut:

Back in "76" on Saturday Night Live, John Belushi did the best impression of Joe Cocker. Cocker then walked on the stage during the act and Belushi had no idea he was coming. Belushi kept the act going and Cocker did look uneasy about the skit. A "SNL CLASSIC"!

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

'I did some Wonder loaf'?????????????:confused::eek:ut:

that was awesome.:smile:

I did The Dead tour for years and saw some of the craziest stuff. No one ever believes my stories, but I swear they are all true.:wink::thumbsup:

Wow Cocker was messed up, My Father saw him once, and he was to messed up to sing

Im bummed I didnt grow up in that era, But I may have a few more brain cells to call my own, until leaded racing gas kills them all, ah well.

TT you forgot Hendrix,

and damn all you old guys, getting to see all the good bands, I got shafted

Bornloser, care to share?

Last edited:
I'm not that old at 38. When I was in my mid 20s we would do the Dead tour for a couple months a year for a few years. early-mid 90s before Jerry died. So I wasnt really there in the early years. LOL.
It was still crazy as hell. I remember pulling out of a show in Atlanta and the (VW) bus in front of us hit the curb , at speed...rolled onto its side. The doors pop open, out climb about 6 freaks that take off running and hop into other peoples rides and just left their bus there. :eek:ut:
Lots of cool rides. Crazy tricked out busses. Too many drugs/freaks though..WAY too many. We made hundreds of dollars a night selling grilled cheese sandwiches to the 'heads after the shows.:thumbsup: