Someone slipped me a Mickey..

In off topic I posted a box and some hints as to what was in the box but Ed is just to sharp for that, so here is the barn fresh Mickey find a friend found it in the NW and was nice enough to get it and offer it to a couple of his friends so it is now sitting next to another in my toy box, not sure what I intend to do with it just yet but it is saved so to say for now.
Like every other Mickey I have seen it does have the 3/4 axles with taper roller bearings and the same spring on the axles with roll pins like my other. This one is a bit odd though it has the aluminum lower's on the forks I have only seen that on the first gens so I am going to say it must be a real early second gen. Other than some spilled house paint on it and the lower rods bent on forks it is quite clean.

markus

very cool! Looks like it has the badge/id plate? I have that style one, theres a picture of a blue one on here somewhere that has a decal of Mickey in his helmet and "Mickey bike" on the forkplate but not badged I was kinda going off that one for mine since mine is not badged.

mine I belive is actually a fake, it has a KOL wheel on it when I got it :anon.sml:

Last edited:
...You might consider passing it on to someone that knows what they want to do with it.:smile:

I'm sure someone here has clear intentions.
I will restore it, already purchased some of the items needed but not sure if I am going to sell it or keep it. :shrug:

Good job Jeff ad shame on the guy that passed it up! :)
Yeah Chad shame on the guy that passed this jem up..:laugh:

In off topic I posted a box and some hints as to what was in the box but Ed is just to sharp for that, so here is the barn fresh Mickey find a friend found it in the NW and was nice enough to get it and offer it to a couple of his friends so it is now sitting next to another in my toy box, not sure what I intend to do with it just yet but it is saved so to say for now.
Like every other Mickey I have seen it does have the 3/4 axles with taper roller bearings and the same spring on the axles with roll pins like my other. This one is a bit odd though it has the aluminum lower's on the forks I have only seen that on the first gens so I am going to say it must be a real early second gen. Other than some spilled house paint on it and the lower rods bent on forks it is quite clean.

Sure is nice to have friends !!