Sorry For The Kids

sounds like they were both pretty f-d up . Hopefully its not too late for the kids
I didn't quite gather how the mother was f-d up. I'm assuming by f-d up you mean their mental state.

So in your logic:
The mother was f-d up for owning a gun, being pro constitution, and pro 2nd amendment...

New yorkers...laugh

If you live in such a place that you feel its necessary to carry a gun at your side all the time then your either f-d up in the head or youd get your ass out of there. And hershey pa is not one of those places. I dont wish to argue but ill tell you what i think about guns. They were nessesary a hundred years ago when police wernt around to keep things under control and people needed them to feed themselves. These days they have no use other than for the military. People that obsess about having them and its a constitutional right and all that bull are hobbyists and/or paranoid. When is the last time you heard of somthing good coming from having a gun.

funny thing is we dont know the whole story. yeah he shot her i see how that could happen. we all have out limits of how much bs we can take before we snap. i feel for the kids i hope they have a better life without mom and dad fighting. :sadcrying4:
(rant) some females think they can whip a mans ass and in turn run their mouth to and hit the man and think he will not hit her back. you cant back a dog into a corner and beat it with a stick everyday and think it will never bite me. well thats why in our county in a DV case the guy and the women has to goto angermagement. :thumbsup:

for sure. but obviously guns didnt help the situation and it seems they had quite a few around. not to mention kids and guns dont exactly mix either. its a sick sad world wtf you gonna do :eek:ut:

If you live in such a place that you feel its necessary to carry a gun at your side all the time then your either f-d up in the head or youd get your ass out of there. And hershey pa is not one of those places. I dont wish to argue but ill tell you what i think about guns. They were nessesary a hundred years ago when police wernt around to keep things under control and people needed them to feed themselves. These days they have no use other than for the military. People that obsess about having them and its a constitutional right and all that bull are hobbyists and/or paranoid. When is the last time you heard of somthing good coming from having a gun.
Man do you live in lala land. :doah: You say "police are around?" BWAHAHAHA! Are you going to wait 20 minutes for the cops to show and save your ass? I can name 100's of cases where guns saved the lives and properties of good citizens against POS revolving door criminals. It has nothing to do with paranoia but rather being prepared and not wanting to be someones bitch! What is a good safe neighborhood? Do criminals have borders? I believe "Helter skelter" was written on a refrigerator that resided in a VERY nice neighborhood. I can name 100's of good areas that had murders, robbery's and rapes. Yes, you live in LALA LAND.

My parents where in NY visiting and got ROBBED and almost beat up or worse if it wasn't for some on lookers. What a bunch of bullshit!

As for the wife, it would have been a knife, poison or anything, there will always be sick people out there but the news likes to HYPE up gun deaths for their and your agenda and unrealistic thinking.

Funny how they don't report how many people are killed by cars driven by reckless drivers,,,,, the gun stats would even be on the same charts . Same goes for accidental deaths,, look those stats sometime! Yet the media likes to rag on guns for people like you. :thumbdown:

If you live in such a place that you feel its necessary to carry a gun at your side all the time then your either f-d up in the head or youd get your ass out of there.
Being ready for crime isn't f-d up, being CPR certified is not f-d up. Someone needs cpr, you'll be wishing you took a cpr class. Some criminal is threatening your life you better have a gun.

IMO not being ready is risky, and puts my life, my families life, and others at risk.

Crime happens everywhere, I'd rather die trying, than to just die.

And hershey pa is not one of those places.
People can judge that for THEMSELVES. I certainly wouldn't want you or anyone else telling me where it's safe, and where it isn't. I will be the judge of that...After all it's my life. Don't restrict me with your judgement.

I dont wish to argue but ill tell you what i think about guns. They were nessesary a hundred years ago when police wernt around to keep things under control and people needed them to feed themselves.
These days they have no use other than for the military.
If you take away guns from citizens, then only government agencies, and criminals will have guns.

Police are 2nd line defense, you call them, it takes them awhile to get there. In that time I certainly would like to increase my chances of survival by having an equalizer.

People that obsess about having them and its a constitutional right and all that bull are hobbyists and/or paranoid.
Use the right or lose it.

Paranoia is different than being ready. Crime happens, and I'm not going to be a victim of it without a fight.

Example:

Virginia tech, 30+ people dead, if one of those people had an equalizer they might have saved at least 25 people.

When is the last time you heard of somthing good coming from having a gun.
Guns save people from criminals all the time. No one reports on it cause the crime didn't happen, and perhaps some media are biased, and only want to paint guns as evil.

PS: sorry if I'm not articulate enough, I've had a few beers. :)

Last edited:
Sometimes you just can't get your ass out of there. What then???? Do you look at your kids and wife and tell them that you love them and sorry Daddy can't protect them before some asshole guns your wife and kids to the ground?????? No matter where you live shit happens. Yes I'm a gun carrying fool. I believe in the right to carry. I will give you the same scenario that my father gave to me " What if your wife worked at a convienece store and a robber came in and stuck a gun to your wifes head. There's 5 other customers in the store with you, 3 have guns legaly. The robber tells your wife to give him all the money with a 9MM pointed at her head, knowing he's going to cap the girl anyway and the rest of the witnesses. Three customers pull there guns and take aim, and one ends the whole ordeal with one to the head. Wife walks away free, no injuries to speak of and happy that someone cared enough to save her life. What if those guys didn't have guns, do you think they are going to save her by beating the guy to death with a snickers bar???? If everyone carried like "Back in the day" There would be less B.S to deal with. I for one am glad that MO passed the right to carry. Texas is a leader by example. Just had to put my penny's in. Damn, that tea did have some funny stuff in it :thefinger: Sorry to hear about the loss of these kids parents....didn't want to lose that in my rant.

As for the parents, the guns should of been locked up or in total control at all times.

The father must have been a total idiot to do such a thing with the kids in the home and to see the aftermath.:eek:ut:

I believe every law abiding citizen should have the right to carry a gun but at the same time it's a big responsibility that should be taken VERY seriously with training, practice, and the mind set of what your willing to do and in what situation.

I believe every law abiding citizen should have the right to carry a gun but at the same time it's a big responsibility that should be taken VERY seriously with training, practice, and the mind set of what your willing to do and in what situation.
Same here...Went through all that. That gun you are carrying is a right to life. Each and Every bullet is a right to life. Every time you fire that gun to defend, you are accountable, just like the police.

Oldsalt

It has been a slow process. Liberals have managed to erase a lot of the U.S. constitution. And the beat goes on. The very idea of taking guns away flys in the face of the document that gave us the most freedoms OF ANY NATION THERE EVER WAS and may ever be again. A person that thinks they know more and are smarter than the framers of our constitution is seriously delusional.

Stuff like this pisses me off to no end.........We dont have kids (wife has medical issue:sadcrying4:) and that idiot goes and does that what a messed up head atleast he didnt go the step further and kill the kids also which happens from time to time.
WAKE UP you idiot liberals, he would have off'd her one way or another, guns or no guns.
The sad tara grant murder almost three years ago around here shows that guns arent needed to murder just the will to kill someone is all thats needed.

Those kids are going to be messed up I hope they can get thru it.

I myself dont have any guns really just a single shot 410 that I havnt even fired but I'll be damned if I I'll let some whiney arsed liberals take away that right from me.
If I want to buy a gun and get a permit to carry that is my business and with the way things are going around this small city(pop.60k) I have been seriously considering it.We hear gunshots all the time around here mostly gunshots but sometimes gunshots followed by sirens.

We are moving but where there are people there are problems and with the way things are going it might be time for me to get that semi-auto 12 gauge I want and a little 9mm to carry and a 22 rifle(just for blinking :lol:) and cases of ammo before everyone else buys it all.

Guns have never been a problem. PEOPLE have. When I was a kid, there were guns in every room of the house except the bathroom. We knew they were for hunting or target shooting, and were not to be messed with otherwise. We knew we would have had our butts kicked, for any abuse of the guns. Parents not raising kids to respect the guns causes a lot of the trouble. Kids not having parents around causes more trouble. If someone pretty much lets the TV raise their kids, that's what they end up with. Violence on TV doesn't lead to gun related crimes. Parents not teaching the kids, from the time they first walk, that there are consequences for their action does lead to these crimes. Also that TV is not real, it's entertainment, or someones version of reality. I have a friend who shot and killed his abusive stepfather as a teen ager in the early 70s. The mother and he and his brothers, in his mind would have died that day had it not been for a shotgun. He saw the abuse getting worse as time went on, and determined that that was the day for it to stop. His mother and younger brother were beaten terribly.The case never even went to court. I used to carry my gun to the school bus stop, and stash it in the rafters til I got off the bus in the evenings, that way I could hunt after school, before even going home. Times have sure changed, and not for the better. Criminals will be criminals with or without guns. Taking guns away, as was said in one of the earlier posts,would leave only cops and criminals with guns, leaving the law abiding, tax paying property owner vulnerable to anyone who wanted to take away their property and/or the safety of their homes. Someone who commits a terrribly brutal crime should be severely punished. Whether or not they had a gun should be irrelevant. They would have found another way, if they were intent on doing bad.

Last edited:
GTO and JimH,

I am going to stay out of this one because I don't know the whole story about this case.

However, you are both right and you never cease to amaze me with your word's and actions!

Thank you both, for being here with us, we need more leader's and less follower's...

TT :eek:ut: