Sorry For The Kids

Guns don't kill people people do you can take the guns away from all the law a biding people and the crazy's and criminal;s will still all have gun or what ever they want to do their dirty work :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Well just so yall know. I do have a gun. Ill get rid of it when everyone else does. and you know that aint gonna happen
Hey jeep nothing meant to be personal , I just get pissed about the issue.

If every scum bag punk promised that he gave up his guns,,,,would you believe him? The bad guys will always have them and can always get them.

I've talked to many people in England and Australia that have told me that it's a big problem with thugs and black market guns.some people in Australia where reduced to burying their guns and lieing about them being stolen when their homes where searched because the government had records of them buying a gun. We REALLY don't want that here. We as Americans like to control our own destiny the best we can and having a fighting chance and keeping our Government in check is very important to some of us.

Remember, the first thing a dictator does is remove your gun rights and then you become a servant. History has proven that repeatedly.:doah:

Man do you live in lala land. :doah: You say "police are around?" BWAHAHAHA! Are you going to wait 20 minutes for the cops to show and save your ass? I can name 100's of cases where guns saved the lives and properties of good citizens against POS revolving door criminals. It has nothing to do with paranoia but rather being prepared and not wanting to be someones bitch! What is a good safe neighborhood? Do criminals have borders? I believe "Helter skelter" was written on a refrigerator that resided in a VERY nice neighborhood. I can name 100's of good areas that had murders, robbery's and rapes. Yes, you live in LALA LAND.

My parents where in NY visiting and got ROBBED and almost beat up or worse if it wasn't for some on lookers. What a bunch of bullshit!

As for the wife, it would have been a knife, poison or anything, there will always be sick people out there but the news likes to HYPE up gun deaths for their and your agenda and unrealistic thinking.

Funny how they don't report how many people are killed by cars driven by reckless drivers,,,,, the gun stats would even be on the same charts . Same goes for accidental deaths,, look those stats sometime! Yet the media likes to rag on guns for people like you. :thumbdown:
Well said sir!:thumbsup:

Being a competitive shooter for many years ( skeet, sporting clays, three gun and few others).

I can say these shooters are some of the finest Americans you will ever meet.

I can also say the slanted media gives NO reports to speak of in any of these areas up to including Olympic and 4-H shooting (that keeps many youth off the street and out of trouble) let a alone a POSITIVE outcome with a firearm from and armed citizen!:sadcrying4:

Needless to say my entire family is versed in the proper use of firearms and will use them if the need ever comes and I pray it does not.
Even my 80yr. old Mother who just got her first computer, who by the way is on it everyday giving our "leaders" Hell.:thumbsup: about the state of this country.

A computer is a far more dangerous weapon in the wrong hands IMHO.

Gotta go my:eek:ut: neighbor is ticking me off I gotta get my 5 iron and straighten his :censure: out!!!!!:hammer::wink: Gonna have to ban golf clubs when I am done:confused:

Oldsalt

In my mind I am quite satisfied that guns don't kill people, people do. But just to be safe I always put a newly acquired firearm on the kitchen table with the muzzel pointing away from me. Then I busy myself washing dishes or some such task. But all the time I keep checking that gun out of the corner of my eye. Has not happened yet, all my guns have passed the "Liberal BS" test as we call it around here. But if I ever notice one beginning to turn around and trying to point at me I'm going to take it to the other side of town and throw it out! Ya can't be too safe with firearms.

65ShelbyClone

A little on and a little off-topic, it appears that the CA governator just signed legislation that forces anyone buying handgun ammunition to submit a fingerprint before doing so(in addition to all the tax hikes he got elected by saying he wouldn't do, yet did anyway). As usual, gun control legislation only punishes law-abiding citizens. A lot of people like to bash Obama for being an anti-gun Liberal, but Schwarzenegger is a Republican! Where is your God now?!

Don't mind me. I just have a big problem with lying and hypocrisy regardless of who it comes from.

You're Gov is an actor (of gun movies no less) and not a real republican. He married into the Kennedy's for Gawd sakes! YA THINK!

Hypocrite? Just watch Joe Biden not resign when Obama sends more people to Afghanistan. LOL! Obama has already gone back on his word a 100 times. :eek:ut:

Politicians suck, make your stand in La La land. :thumbsup:

i like guns. :anon.sml:

second pic is my friend with another friend's AR.

third pic. cute chick shooting a .44 magnum.

this trip is happening again in about 3 weeks so i'll try to actually post pics of the festivities this year. i just realized that i need to get my shit together for it. bye bye money.

Last edited:
If you live in such a place that you feel its necessary to carry a gun at your side all the time then your either f-d up in the head or youd get your ass out of there. And hershey pa is not one of those places. I dont wish to argue but ill tell you what i think about guns. They were nessesary a hundred years ago when police wernt around to keep things under control and people needed them to feed themselves. These days they have no use other than for the military. People that obsess about having them and its a constitutional right and all that bull are hobbyists and/or paranoid. When is the last time you heard of somthing good coming from having a gun.
I'm nowhere near a gun nut, but do feel safer having them. Bottom line is that if guns were totally outlawed then there would be more crime. No doubt about it. Right now criminals think twice about who's home they invade...

i'll have guns regardless if it's legal to do so. out of the 3 i have now i only legally own one of them (used to be my dad's). i've got a loaded one right next to my bed just in case.

Man do you live in lala land. :doah: You say "police are around?" BWAHAHAHA! Are you going to wait 20 minutes for the cops to show and save your ass? I can name 100's of cases where guns saved the lives and properties of good citizens against POS revolving door criminals. It has nothing to do with paranoia but rather being prepared and not wanting to be someones bitch! What is a good safe neighborhood? Do criminals have borders? I believe "Helter skelter" was written on a refrigerator that resided in a VERY nice neighborhood. I can name 100's of good areas that had murders, robbery's and rapes. Yes, you live in LALA LAND.

My parents where in NY visiting and got ROBBED and almost beat up or worse if it wasn't for some on lookers. What a bunch of bullshit!

As for the wife, it would have been a knife, poison or anything, there will always be sick people out there but the news likes to HYPE up gun deaths for their and your agenda and unrealistic thinking.

Funny how they don't report how many people are killed by cars driven by reckless drivers,,,,, the gun stats would even be on the same charts . Same goes for accidental deaths,, look those stats sometime! Yet the media likes to rag on guns for people like you. :thumbdown:

90% of the media is left wing and actively promotes left wing agenda.

For the record, left wing types aren't very realistic. One example is thinking that they can talk sickos like the rulers of Iran into being peaceful. You don't exactly have to be a rocket scientist to know that will NEVER happen.

Left wingers also don't pay attention - this Iran thing is a carbon copy of the Iraq thing for the 90s, and they are obviously too stupid to see it.

Being ready for crime isn't f-d up, being CPR certified is not f-d up. Someone needs cpr, you'll be wishing you took a cpr class. Some criminal is threatening your life you better have a gun.
Being ready is very smart. Besides protection from criminals, what would happen if our whole infrastructure went down, and we had no power? No food? Maybe terrorists poison our food supply? Who knows what can happen. There's a good chance we could be invaded sometime in the future. There's a good chance we can have a civil war here in this country, maybe even a race war. You really don't know what can happen.

That's why they have condoms, mammograms, etc.

Doesn't hurt to be prepared.

I have enough ammo that I could live off the land if necessary.

A lot of people like to bash Obama for being an anti-gun Liberal, but Schwarzenegger is a Republican! Where is your God now?!
I used to blame him for a lot of the crap in CA, but saw an interview with him on Greta's show, and it turns out he has some good ideas, and has good intentions, but his hands are tied by the legislators.

As far as the ammo thing goes, it's hard to say whether he was pressured into it or whether he really thinks it will help things.

I guess you could look at it from the point of view that it would make it harder for criminals to get the ammo, but no problem for law abiding citizins. I don't know what he was thinking there.

i like guns. :anon.sml:

second pic is my friend with another friend's AR.

third pic. cute chick shooting a .44 magnum.

this trip is happening again in about 3 weeks so i'll try to actually post pics of the festivities this year. i just realized that i need to get my shit together for it. bye bye money.
Where was this and how legal is it? I'm picking up my new Glock .40 next friday.

This will be my first Semi-auto. I usually go for revolvers for safety reasons, but plan to try for a concealed permit soon, so I figured a compact Semi-auto would be better for this.

Where was this and how legal is it?
Jawbone Canyon down in the Mojave desert (it's about a 6 hour drive from the Bay Area). it's BLM land so it's legal to do there. we've been going down there every November for years now. it's all about hanging out, shooting guns, getting drunk (there was over 50 gallons of home brew there last year) and doing whatever.

we usually bring some fireworks with us too.

second pic is of the campsite. that was early friday before most of the people showed up. there's usually 25-30 heads there.

it's some seriously good times.

Last edited: