Stamped spoke wheel

I think it's from a JC Penneys Digger

It might fit a JC Pennys Digger too , but I know 100% it is the same exact wheels as on my Zapper both front and rear , I just walked out to the shed to look before I typed :thumbsup: I guess I better get a picture ..... be right back

Here beside the stacks of new blue clones and the Chevrons lives my Zapper for the winter and a picture of it front wheel and it is sporting its original Good Year HyLander tires:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Bird sure did have some different style wheels. I do like saying zapper

I like the Bird lineup of mini bikes , I seem to have too many of them :laugh: . They were the Masters Of Motion for sure with all the different machines they made . I think I have ten different ones they made.

I have a front like that, it came on my Sensation chopper. Although I do like the way it looks, I am thinking about going back to the original size/style. I may sell or trade the one I have.

I have a front like that, it came on my Sensation chopper. Although I do like the way it looks, I am thinking about going back to the original size/style. I may sell or trade the one I have.

The last I knew jpr95 was looking for a pair of those wheels for a bike he has , not sure if he still is or not :shrug: