Stupid coupons

Apparently ow you can't use the 20% off coupons on predator engines. It is printed on coupon now as one of the makers that aren't cover under coupon. That blows. I went to buy one today and was kinda mad I had to pay the 127 instead of $100

Depends on the store and sometimes even the cashier ringing you up but the coupons have been marked for a few years now limiting what they can be used on.

pomfish

Apparently ow you can't use the 20% off coupons on predator engines. It is printed on coupon now as one of the makers that aren't cover under coupon. That blows. I went to buy one today and was kinda mad I had to pay the 127 instead of $100
Get the $94.99 coupon, go buy another one and then return it next day with the orig $127 receipt, problem solved.

pomfish

They let me use it anyhow last time I bought one ... They got em on eBay for $71.99 to your door
All those sellers at $69.99-$80 have no feedback from anyone saying they received the engines yet and some of the sellers have no seller feedback at all, looks scammy to me....will wait and see, if they are legit it's a heck of a deal.

All those sellers at $69.99-$80 have no feedback from anyone saying they received the engines yet and some of the sellers have no seller feedback at all, looks scammy to me....will wait and see, if they are legit it's a heck of a deal.
Anything is possible, especially in the world of freight.

A number of times when I hauled freight, the shipper accidentally loaded too much product. The receiver refused to accept the extra product, the shipper claimed there was no error. Yet there it is was, a whole bunch of product that was left to the driver to decide what to do with it. I've even seen this happen with pallets of meat.

I'm not saying this is what happened, just saying stuff like this happens.
Anything is possible.

If my box shows up with a cinder block in it, I'll just sell it again, then move to Baja.:wink:

I recently got mine with the $99.00 super coupon. Yeah, the 20-25% coupons don't apply to Predator engines. It is indicated in the small print.
Still a good deal. They had a recent Columbus day special for $98.00. A whole dollar off....whoppee!
I got the new Hot Rod Magazine today, and they had the $99.00 coupon in their add.

I'd be a little wary about someone offering them cheaper, unless they fell off a truck somewhere.

Last edited: