super bronc wheels

I think we PM'ed one another concerning the ones I have, problem is they are attached to a roller but I will never get it going given it lacks the jackshaft w/brake and so many other parts. I got it for a fender to use on my 2nd Tryke then thought it would be nice to have an extra fork set given I have three other Healds.

Let me think on it before I decide to dig the roller out, if I sell the VT8/VT10 wheels they will come with sprocket and axles as well.

including the Frame?/
i like that frame style...
The forks will be spares for my Super Bronc and two Super Trykes since they all run the same forks, the frame and three foot pegs will be available for sale though. I'll take $150 shipped for the frame and three pegs, half of that or more will be shipping cost. I will have no use for the frame, if I had gotten a Heald TAV/jackshaft bracket with this roller I'd a built the damn thing. I'd rather help the OP get his bike on the road so my Son and I will be dragging the carcass out Monday to tear down. If you want the frame let me know.

I'd trade ya straight across for the Manco front wheel you haven't answered me back on but you would have to pay for shipping on the frame.