Super scooter

This was a Baja Hawg Tye in its first life. I visited a friend to take pictures so that I could build one for myself, ended up buying the thing. It has 33cc decals to stay within Oregon's 35cc scooter engine limit.:rolleyes:
More pics in my photos.

Pretty sweet little scooter, but I think this is in the wrong area.
It isn't little, its 8' long and if you look real close, it has a Baja front end, and a Baja rear end. Where do you suggest I post it? I couldn't find a morphadite scooter category.:blink:

Oh you are right, that's pretty cool I didn't realize that. When I say little, everything on this site I consider little lol. I know it probably is much bigger than a typical scooter. 8 foot long? Crazy.

In reality, the motor is a Honda GX-160. It was parked with old gas in it and I need to de-gunk the carburetor. The motor only has 4 to 5 hours on it since new. It still has the Chinese clutch and jackshaft, but I don't think I want to get too aggressive with speed.

I'll find out soon enough. The last time I got pulled over on the diesel bike, was to answer questions about the thing, then "Can I ride it?"