Swap Meet Finds.....Michigan Style

jeep4me

Went to a swap meet in Livonia to sell some bikes and ended up bring two home. (I did sell two, so I guess that makes it OK).

One that I picked up is a Bug Flea, not completely original but still a hard to find bike in this part of the country.

The other is an unknown minibike. But it looks so cool that I just couldn't resist it. Some people thought it could be an early lil indian or possibly a early ruttman, who knows??? I just like how it looks and how tiny it is.

All in all, it was a great swap meet and I faired pretty well. Nice talking to some of the OldMiniBikes members that showed up...tyleryamaha, Bob Coleman, Todd R. :thumbsup:

jeep4me

Thanks Guys!

I like both of them. The little bike sat there all day staring at me.

The flea rolled in about an hour before the swap meet ended...some guy just brought it in and was looking to sell it. That was the only thing he had. Luckily, I recognized what it was and made him an offer on it. :thumbsup:

I'll get my son working on this one. Taking it apart to start a restore. He already said he wants to keep this one for himself.:laugh:

Steve.........That Bug Flea is (.) (.) 's ....... wish I had seen that ! I couldn't stay long but it's always interesting to see what you have to sell.