Swing arm/wheel identification

Bought this in a package deal,anyone know what it is for?Looks like a rupp wheel,not sure.Thanks.

Last edited:
I think your right G-Rex. After looking at Injun's in the pic gallery and looking at the scrub, I'd say it's the same. Got a frame for it? Small a$$ sprocket.

No frame,but I have some other parts,I'm kicking around idea of selling most of my stuff.1969 rupp sprint,(complete eccept wrong seat)1969 Rupp sprint frame(nice),rupp rims and original tires,engines,ect.Keeping enough to complete my mini drag and then start on an jeep xj beat machine.Also have a 1978 rm 50,1977 yz 80 and aYamaha jt 50 moped.

Last edited:
GILSON MINIBIKE
In one of the pics, you'll see the swing arm is where they put the ID tag. Jeeps! I'm currently welding a new floor in my wife's cherokee, ARGHH! It's only a 95. Right over the exhaust, the " under coating" gives it up.

That compressor is my portable one.I'll check for the tag on the arm later today.I had a few jeeps,but still have parts.I have 205&203 chevy transfers,combine them to make a doubler.I don't know how serious of a rig I want to build.If I do sell ,I'll post here first before anything goes to ebay.Nice tight spot to be in when molten tar drips on your neck,and your arm is twisted around springs and shackles.LOL.Thanks