Taco 22

I'm selling my Taco 22, I bought this Taco out at Long Beach Swap about a month ago and have decided to sell it so I can finish the Bonanza 1000 and re do my Bonanza 1300.
the good-
This Mini is in good shape
Frame is straight
Forks are straight
Rims appear to be original
No Broken welds or cracks that I could see.
The motor runs good.
Fun to ride

The bad
Motor is not the original, it's a side pooper that burnt the F@ck out of my leg.
Gas tank cap is inconveniently located under the seat.
Rear tire is a bit cracked but holds air
Front tire has leak, I still ride it though.:thumbsup:

I really don't want to ship, so local sale preferred

asking 325.00.

if you have any of the following items as part trade, we can reduce the price by an agreed amount.

New reprod (like scooterboys) or oem in excellent or very good condition a 60th sprocket and complete 5 inch drum brake set up for Bonanza to fit 6 inch Go Power wheels.

Excellent to very good condition front and rear fenders to fit BC model Bonanza.

NOS 5.30 / 4.50 x6 General Tires

Last edited:
I'm selling my Taco 22, I bought this Taco out at Long Beach Swap about a month ago and have decided to sell it so I can finish the Bonanza 1000 and re do my Bonanza 1300.
the good-
Frame is straight
Forks are straight
The motor runs good.
Fun to ride

The bad
Motor is not the original, it's a side pooper that burnt the F@ck out of my leg.

asking 325.00.

if you have any of the following items as part trade, we can reduce the price by an agreed amount.

New reprod (like scooterboys) or oem in excellent or very good condition a 60th sprocket and complete 5 inch drum brake set up for Bonanza to fit 6 inch Go Power wheels.

Excellent to very good condition front and rear fenders to fit BC model Bonanza.

bump it

the good-
Frame is straight
Forks are straight
The motor runs good.
Fun to ride

The bad

asking 325.00.

Jim!:smile: What's up with that!? I thought everyone should have a Steen's in there collection!:shrug: You can't sell your Taco...we havnt gone cruisn yet:scooter:

edwin

I took the sprinkler pipe off that burn't my leg, I replaced it with the muffler, so your burn will not be as intense. here is my burn from the old pipe, it has been over a week now.
welcome to the club, i think at least half of us has burnt our leg at least one time or another on our minibike pipes...lol

good deal on the bike. good luck...mister supporting member now...lol

welcome to the club, i think at least half of us has burnt our leg at least one time or another on our minibike pipes...lol

ha ha, funny guy... I saw what you said about me... thanks for the props my friend. Now go find a buyer for the Taco... someone could get a good price if they have those Bonanza parts I need.

Edwin!:smile: Ya, I have a "Scar" for life on my leg from Dave's Velodrome Bike!:cursing::doah: Haha!:laugh:

Hounddog

Congratulations on the sale Jim. We look forward to seeing the Bonanza!:thumbsup:

Neck, I did not get that 44 in TO? I was too slow, wonder who did? Maybe George did pick it up?

Put'em on already so I can check it out!:laugh::thumbsup:
I got my parts from OldMiniBikes as well as the sweet Scooter Boy sprocket today but discovered I will need to weld where a chunk was broken inside on the mounting tab of one of my go power wheels. I won't try cast aluminum myself, so off to the welder, just a slight set back but I'm still waiting on my new seat and tires...jim