Tass's Bobber Build

Enjoying your build and watching the progress. Must be nice to have a separate "photo studio" to show your work. I'm stuck with a messy workbench/shop. Maybe I should quit complaining and clean up.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Another minor update, brought to you this time from the shop floor instead of the mini-bike photo studio :laugh:

I made the rear fender mount from a bent section of tube so that it appears to be a continuation of the backbone tube. I also got the tank welded up so just a few item left before the pre-paint disassembly.

Its interesting how small this thing looks when you set it on the ground.

Hi All

I'm back on the bobber project and had a few pics to post up but......I'm getting this message.

"We're sorry, but you currently are over your quota for allowed disk space.
Please remove images from your gallery to free up more space."

If I delete pictures will it remove them from the build threads also? It would be a shame to have a build thread full of red x's.

I have the doddlebus thread, the doodlebomb thread and this bobber thread.

thanks
Tass

Last edited:
If you want to keep your old pictures intact, (that is very considerate of you :thumbsup:) there are a couple of options. Unfortunately server space isn't free so you gotta deal with even more ads or cough up some $$.

1) Get a free or paid photobucket account and upload your new pictures there. The free account works okay but the amount of ads is annoying.

2) Pay the $25 supporting membership fee here and have unlimited photo storage space. :thumbsup:

3) The cheapskate method :laugh: just delete your old photos and make a wasteland of your old threads. :doah: This seems to be the most popular method.

If you want to keep your old pictures intact, (that is very considerate of you :thumbsup:) there are a couple of options. Unfortunately server space isn't free so you gotta deal with even more ads or cough up some $$.

1) Get a free or paid photobucket account and upload your new pictures there. The free account works okay but the amount of ads is annoying.

2) Pay the $25 supporting membership fee here and have unlimited photo storage space. :thumbsup:

3) The cheapskate method :laugh: just delete your old photos and make a wasteland of your old threads. :doah: This seems to be the most popular method.
I believe I was a supporting member, but maybe it lapsed?I have not posted in a while. In any case, I will re-up for the member ship and try again with the pictures. I'm traveling so be back with an update in a few days, hopefully.

thanks