teamtaco

Hi! people- My name is David i'm 58yrs Young and love mini bikes/Go carts/3wheels/4wheels/ gas bicycles/ airplanes/ pretty much anything with a Engine or motor on it. Love to wheel & Deal / I'm hoping to learn more & Contribute if i can. Right now i have a zebra 300 i'm going restore . Pic's to follow soon. Thank you for letting me Play! Best regards teamtaco

Mac

Yes, post pictures, I love pictures.
I have several pictures of myself I can forward to you
if you need pictures to post. Everyone loves to see my mug.

....So, What kind of mad skills do you have ? I'm just a Hoarder.

george3

Hi! people- My name is David i'm 58yrs Young and love mini bikes/Go carts/3wheels/4wheels/ gas bicycles/ airplanes/ pretty much anything with a Engine or motor on it. Love to wheel & Deal / I'm hoping to learn more & Contribute if i can. Right now i have a zebra 300 i'm going restore . Pic's to follow soon. Thank you for letting me Play! Best regards teamtaco
Where is the pics. Here is how to do if if you have a prob.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/390-how-post-pictures-test-area.html

Welcome , but beware there is a strange transformation that takes place once you start playing with old minibikes. your family will not see you for days at a time and when they do ,it will scare and confuse them with your mutterings of " I only need to get a couple more project bikes and then I will stop , a cat or rupp or speedway or fox ........."
Don't laugh it happened to a guy I know.
Rob.