Tecumseh 5hp throttle hook up help needed

HI, im building my very first gokart and have a Tecumseh 5.0 Hp power sport engine (I think the model number is OH195XE). Seeing it is my very first kart I have no clue how to hook up the throttle cable. If anyone can give me some directions or post some photos of how to hook it up, it be great.
In addition the engine came with a cable stop and 2 very small (about 1/4" in length) black screw like peices that I do not know the purpose of. any one know?

thanks

Motra

Kudos to you for being a first time poster and figuring out how to put it in the correct section. If you could get pictures of the throttle set-up it'd help. Welcome!

For the side hook up do you have a clamp up top to hold the throttle cable verticle?
Thanks
Yes, sorry for the bad pic but it's there and you can make one if you don't have (the holes are threaded). :thumbsup:

Also , have you run the engine before? These can idle funny because of the Governor pulling back off and on at idle. That can be adjusted so post if you have problems or any other questions. :thumbsup:

if it has the manual throttle bracket, you can use it or run right to the governor arm and go from the side cover where the pull start is. the throttle bracket will have to come apart and take the detents out so it moves freely.