tecumseh slanted intake manifold

this is a tecumseh slanted intake manifold pulled from an hs 50 motor that was in running order i changed the motor to a flat plate and dont need this slanted intake so i thought i would see if someone here does i want to get 40.00 plus shipping figure probably 8 to 10 to ship it to you priority with a delivery confirmation number i will ship it parcel if you ask and should be a little cheaper however i wont ship it without a delivery confirmation number :scooter:

i just looked this up to see if i could get some info on this intake what i seem to have come up with is that the numbers 118 indicates that this is a v shaped intake used on the small block 5hp tecumseh engines not sure if it works on the 4 hp or not the info makes sense as the motor this came from is a 5hp hope this helps for anyone that may have interest :scooter:

i just looked this up to see if i could get some info on this intake what i seem to have come up with is that the numbers 118 indicates that this is a v shaped intake used on the small block 5hp tecumseh engines not sure if it works on the 4 hp or not the info makes sense as the motor this came from is a 5hp hope this helps for anyone that may have interest :scooter:
The 5 horse intake will work on both pretty well, but the 4 horse isn't so good on a 5 horse.. The HS50 5 horse has a squared off intake port hole at the bottom corner.. The engine block will help seal off the extra hole in the intake pretty well.. But if you put the HS40 4 horse on an HS50, there is very little to seal the extra hole in the engine block..

This intake works on 4 and 5 horse HS models.. It's the one you want for any tilted engine frame pretty much.. :thumbsup:

thank you for helping with the rest of the info on this intake restore kid i really appreciate it

If anyone needs to see the opening on either or both ends of this intake just ask and i will get pictures posted
:scooter: