Thank you Scottessey

I just wanted to thank "Scottessey" for the awesome scrub brake tabs he made me for my POS Taco. After tons of grinding:grind: all of the "extra" parts off the frame, I finally got the tabs welded on. Also thanks to SC for selling me the scrub brake that needed some minor repair. You guys are the best. I never started a project lo
g on the Greyhound POS taco, but I have been working on it:thumbsup:

My new friend:laugh::laugh: ,, Let me use his welder at his shop today. I told him I could only weld with a flux welder. He said it worked just like one. The machine was HUGE. A couple practice strips on a piece of steel, and off I went. :laugh::laugh::laugh: He made the new plate on the scrub brake for me and welded it on. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I left the green on the scrub brake so you guys reconized it:laugh::laugh::laugh: Tomorrow I'm going to clean the frame up and get some primer on there.

It looks like it will need some kind of collar or spacer/washer to stop that. I might just use one of those collars that OldMiniBikes sells. Think I have a few of them around. I also need to drill a tiny hole in the bottom of the scrub brake pad so I can hook a spring.

Worked on the POS Greyhound Taco today. Decided to tack a nut to the scrub brake. I have seen this before and thought it would be better than drilling a hole.
Then I removed all the green and blue paint:laugh::laugh:. You guys won't know it use to be yours anymore:rolleyes: Think I am the 3rd owner of this scrub brake:laugh::laugh:
Next, I had a kickstand that I cut that bracket off and welded to the frame. Hope I got the angel correct:shrug:
I sanded and put some primer on the frame:grind: Now I can really see how bad this frame is. Lots more sanding to do before paint:doah:

Wish My builds could move this fast - still December holidays are almost here theres hope yet.
Nice work - gonna be a BEAUT when finished:thumbsup: