The Grandkids are here

hey harley....could that kid stand up after going in circles so Long? looks like he had a ton of fun going in circles............:wink::scooter:

:laugh: Funny you should ask Tippy :laugh: He was complaining how his thighs were burning :doah: I think he was bouncing around so much his jeans were chaffing them :scared:

well harley........im sure it all brought a smile to your face as it did mine..........its great to see kids doing something besides sitting and playing in front of an xbox or computer.......:wink:

looks like he was having a blast :thumbsup: that mower got a foot throttle on it?
Yes Yoop I put go-kart pedals on it :thumbsup: and its a HF Pedator motor :thumbsup: you should see my granddaughter drive it she is nuts :doah: I'm afraid she is goin to role it :scared:
well harley........im sure it all brought a smile to your face as it did mine..........its great to see kids doing something besides sitting and playing in front of an xbox or computer.......:wink:
Tippy they love their game boys but they love ridin the tractor much much more :thumbsup:

Look what they did to your lawn!!

:laugh:

My father's quote about grandkids: "I don't know what I like better -- seeing the headlights coming, or watching the taillights leaving."

:doah:

toomanytoys

Need a bigger yard :lol:

I remember riding in circles for hours in my dads yard. My karts had nice little ruts dug, it would almost drive itself