The Jellybean

ok so its not a frijole so its a Jellybean anyways made some progress today just thought I would post what I got done ,It will end up looking a lot like a frijole :grind:

Mac

SO Kyle........
You took a "One Of A Kind" frame style and made it look like any "Run Of The Mill" Frijole.
So All the purists are pulling their hair out and the Steen's guys are looking for scissors.

Dig that piece of tubing out of the trash and hang it on the wall for the future restoration.

...Gotta go find my scissors.

OldMan

Man!

Pick any "old" category and the purists show up to lament what others do with their own property...

I'm thinking you guys might have been able to save it, for a nominal fee... say $500, but did anyone make the offer? Noooooooo! :thefinger:

Last edited:
Guys i liked the bar to, but it put a big limit on what kind of motor you could run and im leaning towards a westbend 580 if I can get one I still think this bike was made buy steen taco Ill weld it back in and trade somebody for a frijole ,dont where Ill do this bike justice:thumbsup:

Mac

what do you guys think about the 580 west bend engine :eek:ut::eek:ut:
....Depends which model:

58001,002,003,004,006,007, and 008 =4hp
58009,010 =5hp
58011,015 =3.5hp
58012,013 =6.5hp
58016,022 =4hp
58017 = 4hp

....I'd have to say that I like the 58012 & 58013.

Kyle, I got it now, You're building that bike to sit in the trophy room, no , You have no neighbors, must live in a town by yourself, every where to ride no one to bother you, no, Must have all deaf neighbors, no, I like Jimh's answer, They're noisy, they smoke, and neighbors usually will call the cops on about the second or third pass!!!!
PS I can't believe you took a hacksaw to "Wanda", she's going to dump you the first chance she gets!!! lol
dave