The Ultimate More Than 2 Wheels Picture Thread!!

Buller Velocity w/wedge body

This is our 2007 Buller "Velocity" oval asphalt racing kart.. son is 14 yrs old and drives it like there's no tomorrow.. 35hp 100cc Italian rotary induction 2 stroke.. will spin up to almost 20,000rpm.. sounds like a very big mad hornet.

This is our 2007 Buller "Velocity" oval asphalt racing kart.. son is 14 yrs old and drives it like there's no tomorrow.. 35hp 100cc Italian rotary induction 2 stroke.. will spin up to almost 20,000rpm.. sounds like a very big mad hornet.
rotary as in wankel engine? There was talk of those on here a while back. I believe the consensus was that they were awesome but the exorbitant price tag prevented anyone from trying one on a mini :smile:

rotary as in wankel engine? There was talk of those on here a while back. I believe the consensus was that they were awesome but the exorbitant price tag prevented anyone from trying one on a mini :smile:
No, it's a two stroke piston engine.. with a rotary disc that spins at the same speed as the crank.. there is a cutout in the disc, and every time the disc opening goes by..fuel is sucked in because the piston is drawing a vaccum in the cases on it's way to TDC to fire..

My ride: Nothing special but the price, and miles... 150 bucks, 580,000 miles.

My dream car: There's just something about the sound, the smell, and the overall look of mopar. :sadcrying4:

Green jelly, Thats the cleanest old ford pick up I seen with that kind of mileage! In Ohio the road salt would have eaten more than half the truck away at that mileage. Your truck got to be about mid 80's vintage Ford. The guy down the street from me has a 1986 Ford ranger like your and it got 160,000 mile and it has a lot of rust on it.

Green jelly, Thats the cleanest old ford pick up I seen with that kind of mileage! In Ohio the road salt would have eaten more than half the truck away at that mileage. Your truck got to be about mid 80's vintage Ford. The guy down the street from me has a 1986 Ford ranger like your and it got 160,000 mile and it has a lot of rust on it.
Mine's an 86 as well, also a v6! I'm only the third owner of the truck, the original owner bought it brand new, and drove it up until 2005, and sold it to my uncle, and I bought it in 2008 from my uncle.

I'm pretty certain the motor was rebuilt, the original owner was an old-geezer mechanic type. So I think this truck will last me for quite awhile. The only problems it has is: Needs a new valve cover gasket, oil leaks all over the motor haha...and I need to adjust the vacuum hose cause it doesn't like to idle for more than 15 seconds. :doah: Other than that, when you hit the gas you feel it, it's got some guts for a pickup.

Thanks for the compliment on the truck! I love my beater with... well actually no heater.... :doah:

These trikes are so cool with the rear suspension.
I have wondered if that rear suspension setup could be copied and make two and have a simple, fun 4wd cart.

These trikes are so cool with the rear suspension.
I have wondered if that rear suspension setup could be copied and make two and have a simple, fun 4wd cart.
Thats partly why i wanted to see it. Youd still have to solve the problem out at the spindles. It is a very good design for the rear end though. Simple yet effective :thumbsup:

Here you go enjoy:scooter:
When the ragtop is completed I'll show ya needing to build the ragtop and paint its chopped as well:bowdown::bowdown: