The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

heres a family photo. even got grandma in the back on a bicycle.

thats my aunt on a Taco my dad fixed up for her.
Ok, so they best I can figure is that's your grandfather, father, grandmother and aunt in the front row and your great grandma on the bicycle...taken sometime in the late 70's....correct ?

theres a really good color photo of my Dad and his sister on his Taco but i cant find it. My dads side of the family took thousands of photos. i probably have 500lbs of photo albums. theres also cool 8mm film transferred onto a DVD that has minibike footage and old dirt bike footage but i lost it along time ago sadly.

theres a really good color photo of my Dad and his sister on his Taco but i cant find it. My dads side of the family took thousands of photos. i probably have 500lbs of photo albums. theres also cool 8mm film transferred onto a DVD that has minibike footage and old dirt bike footage but i lost it along time ago sadly.
Keep looking it would be great if you can find them and post it up. My family also took thousands of photos back in the 60's and 70's. If a leaf fell off a tree they ran outside and took a picture of it...but I have yet to find one single picture of my first mini bike. Really aggravates me when I think about it.

that picture was taken in Pasadena on Dominion Ave. guessing 1966-68?
Thank you for the information.
I KNEW that was familar! You can see the San Gabriel Mountains in the background. I grew up in Pasadena in the "Upper Hastings Ranch" (N/E) part of Pasadena graduating from Pasadena High School in 1971- Great time (and neighborhood) to be a kid...
Michael

Thank you for the information.
I KNEW that was familar! You can see the San Gabriel Mountains in the background. I grew up in Pasadena in the "Upper Hastings Ranch" (N/E) part of Pasadena graduating from Pasadena High School in 1971- Great time (and neighborhood) to be a kid...
Michael
Small world. The color picture I posted is taken in Sierra Madre right off Santa Anita. My dad didn't go to Pasadena High though he got bused to another school.