Thinks he has a gold mine

He must taken the steering wheel off after that guy got dragged by hanging on to it.
The guy must have been a cowboy or something to hold on while being dragged for a 1/4 mile.

When my minibike went up over on me I just let go like a dumbass.....never thought of riding to the bitter end.

Hold it, I'm starting think this seller is maybe hyping it up a little.........:doah:

Typically when I get on something that goes that fast I also duct tape my hands to the handle bars!

Sometimes I just need to ride or be dragged till it runs out of gas!

He must taken the steering wheel off after that guy got dragged by hanging on to it.
The guy must have been a cowboy or something to hold on while being dragged for a 1/4 mile.

When my minibike went up over on me I just let go like a dumbass.....never thought of riding to the bitter end.

Hold it, I'm starting think this seller is maybe hyping it up a little.........:doah:

That guy is full of :censure:
I got tossed off my goat at 20mph within the first hour I had it running. No choice. Front wheel bearing failure...locked the bars to the right.

Road rash from the pit to the hip, and a broken right wrist. Never saw the doc though. :scooter: