This is a doodle bug right

OK Danny , did you pull the plug ?? And see what it looks like ? Have you done anything internally or messed with the gov at all ?? Is it banging on the gov when you are free reving it ?? Which by the way you don't want to do too much these engines break in best under load . forget the tach for a min if you have done nothing but add a jet and pipe let's go back to basics

OK Danny , did you pull the plug ?? And see what it looks like ? Have you done anything internally or messed with the gov at all ?? Is it banging on the gov when you are free reving it ?? Which by the way you don't want to do too much these engines break in best under load . forget the tach for a min if you have done nothing but add a jet and pipe let's go back to basics
okay, that's the one thing I forgot to do, pull the plug... I have not messed with anything besides the air filter, jet, and header................ OMG!! what did that little gold box do?!?! I removed it because I thought there was no use since th oil sensor was unplugged... did that have to do with the coil in some way not allowing the full rpms?!?!

Is that Danny's plug ?? Running rich .. Just like I thought . Danny beside the tach . you have a stock motor basically why are you trying to rev the piss out of it ??

Is that Danny's plug ?? Running rich .. Just like I thought . Danny beside the tach . you have a stock motor basically why are you trying to rev the piss out of it ??
I was wondering why it just goes dead at that rpm... like I don't u see stand why it doesn't go over those rpms, even if I hold the governer arm, it just stays there... I also took the filter off of a 79cc and fit it in the air box, I don't think that helped it though, it's a cone type filter

wait, I still have the original jet (thanks to OND), should I pop that in tomorrow and see if it makes a difference?