This one's for you kk

I think the seat says "SHAKY".... I think that is the differential I need that is pictured on the ground in pieces...... So if anyone buys it and may want to part with that differential,let me know. :wink:

I will be bidding, restoring and hanging in my man cave. Sorry KK you will have many bidders against you if you bid. I believe there are only a few left. And those have all been restored already. My heart stopped when I saw this on Ebay. Question is whats the reserve set at. He may have it set so high to see the value then relist

When rare stuff like this comes up for bid on ebay, Its seem like over night another one shows up after the auction out of now where to get big money on ebay.

The person who gets this might be talking the guy into a trade right now... Its not always a money thing...
This is a quote from something else he has listed... "I would like to have it picked up and it is available to be looked at. I could also work with someone to have shipped, but most likely it would be expensive. I would be interested in part trade or maybe even a trade with some cash going out on nice lawn tractor, Ford Escape, Ford Ranger, Jeep or ???"

I'm gonna buy it, you poor bastards.:wink:
I will be bidding, restoring and hanging in my man cave. Sorry KK you will have many bidders against you if you bid. I believe there are only a few left. And those have all been restored already. My heart stopped when I saw this on Ebay. Question is whats the reserve set at. He may have it set so high to see the value then relist
Its Mine............:devil2:
Well boys...talk is cheap....all I can say is you better put your "big boy" pants on if you want this one....

I'm not knowing about building that "digger" for a $150.00 ....Let alone the chassis? :shrug:

That's funny there "KK"..... "Big Boy" pants :laugh::laugh::laugh: When I was in the "CORPS" back in the day ...... It was drilled into my head that Girls ware "PANTS" and Boys ware "TROUSERS" ..... I'll give you this one though "KK" seeings how "boys" ware more than lady pants these days :doah: Hell! They change them selves into girls all together these days :doah: A sad lack of parenting from the get go! That ought get a "rise" out of some viewers :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BID..... AND BID OFTEN THERE ......BOYS...... I ought to bid on this and bring it back to the "LEFT COAST" where it came from!!!

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:

I'm not skeeered about anything there KK....

If'n I want it.... I'll bid to own it, a rare piece for sure! Just not what I want in my Geeerage at this time.:doah:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup: