Three years ago, my life changed

buckeye

It's been three years that I have been a member......

My life will never be the same.:laugh:

Thank you to everyone who has helped with all my silly questions. Put up with my dumb posts. And especially help change my life for the better.
I couldn't ask for any better friends than I have made here.:thumbsup:

I just wish you weren't so far away!!!!!!

Thanks guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!

bandit 40

And only 99 more post Tom for the big 20,000, Glad to have you aboard :thumbsup: But no matter where you live, you'll always be an Ohioan. :laugh:

old-timer

Scamming Member
And your the official greater as well :laugh:

Your a good friend to many here Tom, and even though I haven't been here as long as you I feel the same way! It's you and the people like you, that make this forum what it is. :thumbsup:

Very proud to call you my friend , but wont ask you to change a tire for me :scared:

It's been great having you on here,at times it has been comic relief,and other times of how do you take all the crap that has been dished out. Great to know and meet you and hope to see you at Windber again.Still need to fully covert you out of the fooxxxeeesss:laugh:

buckeye

Out of Ffffffoooooxxxxxeeeesssss, :scared::scared::scared:

My favorite bike to ride now happens to have VT in it's model.:laugh:

Tom it has been great to get to know you both here and at Windber :thumbsup: You are someone I am glad to call my friend and I hope to get to do some more riding with you at Windber this year :thumbsup: