threw the new predator 212 in the doodle bug tonight

had my metal motorsports rivet for a little over a couple months now after trading some labor for it to a friend who bought it new half off due to a tag that said bad carb ! he never could get it running ! after dissasembling the carb i found some idiot had drilled down half through the jet shaft and actually into the float ! i hot glued the hole in the float and had it up and running in no time ! let the girlfriends kids ride it around a little ! did the clutch spring mod ! still not much fun for me ! had picked up the 212 predator on sale a month ago for 99 and had it laying around ! well got bored and ran out and bought a clutch the other day ! 5 minutes had the old engine out , set the new in and aligned the sprockets ! made a template and drilled and slotted new holes ! re ran the throttle cable fired it up and wow what a diff ! my friends were laughing their asses off , within the first 20 feet i flipped it over backwards and im a big guy at 240 pounds ! cant wait to do some more mods ! we run a machine fab shop so planning on some cool stuff ! anyways gonna be a fun little project and hope to post some pics as we go